The Bud is back meme-
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Firecat from the blog Party in My Head. He doesn't state where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog? Felt I needed an outlet to express myself, my feelings and say in words what I never had the courage to say thru my voice
2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean?- LOL- it's an acronym, originally coined by my friend Ann Cales- at work were the 'ferns' - Fucking ER nurse as commented by staff in other areas of the hospital
3. Have you ever had another blog? not one that ever really got going-
4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog? school work, read the news, Facebook, shop, and um- shop, and did I mention shopping?
5. How about when you're not on the computer? Either at work or on the golf course, unless I get my harley out-
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you? I think my blog expresses me, a normal female going thru lifes' drama
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere? .....don't have a have 'community'
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout? I change it up- I like variety
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.- It is a picture of me in my flight suit- I think I look happy in it- and I am
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.- EMcrit- great info for bringing upstairs care to the ER and the flight world,The Biploar diva - one of my very good friends, and Airman Mom- because I am an Air Force mom twice over.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently? Music
12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?- Family, my harley, my job,
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they? I have a very unique interest- but will keep it hush hush for the moment-
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans? It has a fair amount of followers
15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination? Golf is my obsession and my addiction
16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about? Another story for a different day
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face? one- Teri
18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy? Anything that would be too intimate or personal for my job
19. What's a question that you'd love to answer? That I have to think about
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it? nope
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!” nope
NOW- Link up-
Sunday, November 27, 2011
The Bud is back meme-
at 9:15 AM