The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part One
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Pookie 808 called Pookie808.We will do it in two parts. Where she got it, we have no idea. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part One
1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? That would be no
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone? Usually go with MArk- that way we remember EVERYTHING- otherwise I forget something.
3. It's your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours. Gifts aren't tit for tat- they are expressions of friendship-
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why? Depends on the amount- if it was mega millions- send me a check every month- otherwise- give it all to me.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? rockin LOUD!!!
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? Hello- I live in Charleston SC- what do you think? Sand between my toes!
7. When do you brush your teeth? When I get up, before I go out, before I fog to bed, when they feel like they need it
8. Can you watch scary movies alone? I don't do scary movies
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you? More firm than soft....and in fantasy land- Mark Harmon....yum
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? I am an out and about kinda gal!
11. What's one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)? Christmas Eve 1978- cr wreck with my dad- I was driving, he died-
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? I like peace and harmony- NO DRAMA
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? Usually a person or two
14. What are your plans for October? October? It is May- but I do believe that is fall bike week and Halloween- just saying!
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? On the beach in Benalmadena Spain
16. What is your ideal profession? I have the ideal profession- flight nurse- I love what I do!
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad? I was very close to my parents- wish I could see them just one more time
18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? Fear of heights- such as a tall escalator, standing somewhere with nothing to hold onto way up high
19. Are you good at math? I am incredibly awesome at math!
20. Editor's note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a "Get out of Jail Free" card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love!
Now, Link up and keep Sunday Stealing going!