Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Megan from Megan Blogs – she came up with the last two statements. I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. There never seems to be ____
2. I love to ___
3. I could ______ outta ________
4. The last time I ______, _______
1. There never seems to be enough time in the day, or week or month or year.
2. I love to ride my motorcycle while singing at the top of my lungs.
3. I could ride my Harley outta town and not look back.
4. The last time I played golf, I made a shot I never thought I would be able to.