Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger named Hui Lin from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. It's 200 questions, so we will do it in parts. Lots of parts. She does not state where she got it from. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Five
81. What’s your favorite action movie? I am not much of a movie fan, but I would have to say either Lethal Weapon or Top Gun....
82. Have (or are) you ever been involved someone much older than you? That would be a no.
83. Do you believe in lust at first sight? SURE- Have you ever seen Mark Harmon?! geez!
84. Favorite type of venomous snake? Which ever one is DEAD!
85. Do you drink alcohol? I don't drink alcohol per se, but I do imbibe in alcoholic beverages at times.
86. If you wanted to talk to someone who'd lift your spirits, who'd you call? My son Matt, or my friend Teri
87. What do you wear to feel sexy? Don't think that is possible, I have a poor vision of my body
88. Do you like to learn? I love, Love, LOVE to learn. I am a professional student.
89. Have you ever been hit on by someone who really overestimated their attractiveness? Oh yea- Steve B. in high school comes to mind....
90. Where did you last go on vacation? That would be Myrtle Beach for Spring Bike Week- and a good time was had by all
91. Dallas (as in J.R. & Bobby) returns this week. What film or TV series would you loved to be resurrected? Duh........Emergency! Johnny Gage.......
92. Explain your karma beliefs. Karma is a bitch....it will always hunt you down!
93. When do you think that you have a hard life? Never- I have a great life, and it is worth working for.
94. Favorite comic strip? Peanuts, and Family Circus- OH and Garfield!
95. Have you ever broken a heart? I don't think so- but I have had mine broken.
96. Should pot be legalized? Probably so- taxed heavily and standardized- it has some benefits for certain illnesses-
97. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with someone that you shouldn't have? Can't say as I have
98. What do you do when you're down? Try to talk myself back up, do something I enjoy, try to work on whatever has brought me down.
99. Last time you were really angry? Its been a while- and it wasn't worth being pissed about.
100. What is your favorite flavor in general? Many- bacon, seafood, cherry jello.....
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!